Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 17 LOVE INTERCEDS Oct 30 2009

Beloved I pray that in all respect you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers. 3 JOHN 2

I hope you see that this LOVE DARE book is likely going to personally changed me from the inside out. When I carry out each dare that you see that it is affected but this may take weeks but I am planning for success. I know that I cannot do this alone I will; need something that is more powerful than anything else I have. And that is effective pray. I feel like giving up? Jesus said to pray instead of quitting LUKE 18:1 I know I’m stressed out and worried? Prayer can bring peace to your storms PHILIPPIANS 4:6-7

Today Dare is to tell your spouse what you pray for

I pray for his heart, for your attitude, my responsibilities before God, Truth to replace lies, that forgiveness would replace bitterness, I pray for my heart’s desires- for love and honor to become the norm, romance and intimacy to go to a deeper level.

One of the most loving things I can ever do for you Nikki is to pray for you.

Ask, and it will be given to you, seek, and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you MATTEW 7:7

I hope you have a good Halloween and at 2am daylight saving time ends so your clock go back 1h be safe to night BE HAPPY


No comments:

Post a Comment