Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 2 Things I miss about you

Today I give my spouse a list of 10 things i miss about hr

The 3 great things that happened in my life when I met you.

1: Meeting you and you loving me

2: Getting to have my baby boy

3: Help me to open my door and letting God in my life.

The things I miss about you

When I am holding you

When I kiss you, when you say Hi or smile at me, The one of the things most I miss about you is cuddleing with you

When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers and remember that's where my fingers fit perfectly

Every morning I work up happy because I know your right beside me. Every night I cry because I cant see you and Dawson.

When you cry you know I am right her for you at any time I miss it when you say I LOVE YOU that is the things I miss about you I hope they are thing that you miss about me. Things that help me be a good dad and your life long someone.

No more tv we don't need it, no more beer in our apt, no more lieing, no more bars, no more sepding money on dome things

Things I want to do

Have book time with Dawson each night, do lot of things with you and are boy, I not going to do things that I wood not let my son see or do.

I LOVE YOU I HOPE YOU LOVE ME TO

No comments:

Post a Comment