Thursday, October 29, 2009

Love Dare Day 1 Love Pome

To Nikki Oct 14 2009

I could shearch my whole life through and through an never find you.
When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you when I first talk to you I was afraid to like you when I first like you I was afraid to love you now I love you I am afraid to lose you.
It magic each time I hold you kiss you cuddle I feel goosebumps all over again I never want to let you go for fear of losing you so I just hold on tighter each day refusing to let you go. Your all I ever wanted when we first kissed I floated away in my drems meeting you was fate by a friend but loving you was beyond my contal.
I ask God for an angel and be gave me you I ask for a baby you give me that to cause I cant live my life without you and my baby boy.
I LOVE YOU JUST SAY IT TO
Sorry it tack so long I now you ask for it a long time ago I hope it was with the long time

No comments:

Post a Comment